Named after the Rainbow goddess of Greek mythology, the Iris dog bandana features pastel pink, blue, and yellow designs outlined by bold black lines.
No bandana cut is alike, the placement of patterns will differ on every bandana!
- Comes with a choice of white or rainbow tassels
- Easy wear with 3 snap closure
- Material sourced from Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Made in Singapore
All Boss & Olly bandanas are secured with three durable snaps each ~1" apart.
We offer 4 sizes.
The inches” designation represents where all three snaps securely close around the bandana. These snaps can be adjusted to fit a wider neck range and a more customized fit.
XS – 10” neck
- Fits between size 8” – 12” neck
- Common breeds include: cats, Yorkshire terriers, Chihuahua, Maltese, Standard Dachshunds
S – 14” neck
- Fits between size 12” – 16” neck
- Common breeds include: small puppies, mini Australian shepherds, Mini Goldendoodles, Japanese spitz, Frenchies, and corgis
M – 16” neck
- Fits between size 14” – 18” neck
- Common breeds include: beagles, border collies, shelties, Pitbulls and Australian shepherds, medium Goldendoodles
L – 20” neck
- Fits between size 18” – 22” neck
- Common breeds include: labradors, golden retrievers, standard Goldendoodles, German shepherds, and springer spaniels
This is just a general size guide. Please measure your pup for the best fit.
How to choose your best size:
When selecting from one of our four sizes, we always recommend sizing up! A larger bandana will typically look and sit better on your pet than one that is too small and tight. It’s also good to take into consideration your pet's fluffiness and if your pet is still growing.